Looks like I'm staying home all day today. I have a couple of things I need to finish and other tasks I want to start doing so I guess today's a great day to do all that. Anyhow, I've been meaning to share some of my February and current favorites!
- Hollow Tree's The Lions - This scented candle was recommended by Grace and I am glad I listened! I really love the scent of this one. So relaxing and refreshing thing to have inside your house/room.
- Son & Park's Beauty Water - I'm on my second bottle and I really like that it's 3-in-1... actually make it 4! I use this product to cleanse, tone, exfoliate... and remove makeup! Highly suggested to cleanse 1 more time after but definitely a game changer when you are feeling lazy on some days. 😉
- Jo Malone's English Pear & Freesia - I am in love. I am normally a floral scent kind of person, but this one totally changed me. It's smells so clean, fresh, and sweet!
- Labiotte's Wine Liptint - Love the colour, the packaging, and how convenient it is to carry around! Definitely my go to lip product for a while now.
- CosRx's One Step Pimple Clear Pad - Super convenient, works wonders, you'll see results after an overnight... worth the hype!🙌🏻
- Pony Effect's #OnFleek - Since it's still winter and transitioning to Spring, this looks great when I don't want to look overly dolled up... if I want to keep my get up simple, OnFleek it is!
- Maybelline's Dream Cushion Liquid Foundation - Love the medium coverage, it doesn't feel too cakey on my skin and it lasts a really long time!
What is your current favorite product? :)